Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Final Portfolio

It's been a marathon finish and now this is the final product. I'm really happy with how three of these stories turned out.

First off is my brand new story about Battle of the Bands, with my favorite interview of the year:

Next up is an extreme home-makeover version of my Meet the Mormons story. This I did initially at the beginning of the year when all that was required was the five sequence shot:

And in third is the polished-up version of my Mitt Romney story. I thought I did a decent job on it a few weeks back, so not much is changed:

And then we have a fourth story. Being perfectly honest, the world conspired against me these last couple weeks and it was not fun. But that story doesn't need to be told here. Instead I'm simply hoping for a point or two for this official submission:

No comments:

Post a Comment